AWARDS HOME | CATEGORIES | HOW TO ENTER | WHY ENTER? | RULES | PARTNERS | CONTACT
Submission Deadline Extended to 16 September 2016!
Who can enter?
The Lafferty Global Awards are open to all banks and financial institutions, operating anywhere in the world. Anyone can enter and all entries will get equal consideration, regardless of the size of the organisation. PR or marketing agencies who wish to enter MUST do so with the permission of the relevant client.
Entries will be accepted in any of the 22 award categories shown here.
In addition to an overall award in each of these categories, individual awards within each category may be awarded at the judges' discretion. A sub-category winner may also win the overall category award.
Submissions CAN be entered into multiple categories.
The Entry Process
- Each entry must be presented in a case study format (max. 2,000 words). Entries will ONLY be accepted with a completed entry form accompanied by a relevant case study.
- Case studies should be focused on one specific product/project/initiative, rather than on the organisation as a whole.
- Case studies specifying qualitative or quantitative measures (e.g. customer loyalty metrics, profit/revenue improvement, etc.) will be at an advantage.
- Additional material — charts/images/tables/videos, etc. — may be submitted as part of your entry provided they are relevant.
- The deadline for submissions is Friday, 16 September.
An acceptable entry will contain the following elements:
- One completed entry form
- The appropriate entry fee
- Your case study
- Any relevant attachments — charts, images, videos, etc.
All entry fees MUST be paid before the submission deadline of 16 September for entries to be deemed valid.
Invoices will be issued for all entries received.
Please note that all members of our judging panel will sign a confidentiality agreement with regard to all information which arises in entries.