Lafferty Group hosts a series of webcasts covering the latest industry thinking within retail banking and cards and payments. Recent subjects addressed have included:
• Consumer Credit in Middle East & Africa
• The Next Retail Banking Revolution
• Credit Card Profit Pools
• Future of Banking in Europe in the wake of the Liikanen Report
• New frontiers in merchant services
• Why universal banking is bad for our wealth
• Credit Card Profitability: Latin America
If you would like the opportunity to be seen as a thought leader within this space through a webcast partnership. We provide the platform to showcase your organisation to key financial decision-makers worldwide or within a region. All you need to do is co-present with one of our experienced presenters.
As part of a webcast partnership, we would offer you:
• A 1-hour slot of your choice using branded slides
• Promotion of the branded webinar via our website
• Regular email campaigns to our database promoting the branded webinar
• Live interaction with the audience during the webcast
• The option to conduct polls and get viewers feedback instantly
• Full reports on registration, attendance and performance
• A database of opt-in attendees
• A copy of the recording and slides to share with your clients
To discuss webcast sponsorship in more detail and the associated costs please contact Lydia Russell at email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 3008 8419.
Two new series of executive research reports covering the credit and debit cards markets.
Each databank is available by region – Africa, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Latin America, North America, Middle East and Western Europe.
Published throughout July 2014
Risk is not a Number -
The impact of UK banking standards around the world
Thursday 21 August, 10am BST
Author, Commonsense Risk Management, published by Lafferty Group