The IARB Academic Programme
The International Academy of Retail Banking (IARB) is a global educational and professional body for the retail banking sector worldwide. Designed by senior retail bankers and retail banking academics from across the globe, the IARB curriculum sets out to share industry best practices in face-to-face classroom study directed by a faculty of leading industry practitioners.
IARB courses are delivered in both national-focused and international open programmes as well as within individual banks. The core content is the same regardless of whether courses are delivered in different languages or different countries. Having said this, IARB programmes are always adapted and customised to local markets.
Participants in the IARB programmes will receive:
- All lectures delivered by professionals with vast industry experience
- Textbooks created exclusively for the IARB
- Access to Lafferty monthly bulletins
- Access to key Lafferty Management Reports
- Access to the online resources of Lafferty Insights